[tlug] Software / Operations Engineer position, near Shibuya

Hi All.

    my company, a shopping web site, is looking for another developer. The industry is advertising but the programming is fundamentally just about websearch. Think text indexes, big data, distributed computing, etc. The main requirement is being an advanced programmer, particularly with C++, Java, or C, but the successful candidate will also be able to claim experience with at least one of the following:

  - algorithmic placement/bidding in internet advertising networks
  - distributed systems
  - machine learning
  - statistics
  - natural language processing

   Linux admin skills / commandline fu also required, but as this is TLUG no need to say, right?

   http://www.become.co.jp/contents/static.jobs_en

Cheers,

Akira

P.S. feel free to ask me any questions directly.