Re: [tlug] [CFP] Call for presenters - Nov 10 Technical Meeting

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 23:13:33 +0900
"A.Tomita" <atomita@example.com> wrote:

> our next Technical Meeting will be held on November 10 (Saturday).
>
> if you are working on any personal or professional project, or just have anything interesting you'd like to present, please let us know!

just wanted to let everyone know that we are still planning to have a technical meeting on November 10 (Saturday)

I will send an announcement as soon as the speakers and the meeting place are confirmed.