Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:08:05 -0500
From: CodeWeavers Forums <noreply@example.com>
Subject: [Announcements] CrossOver for free on Wednesday,
October 31

CodeWeavers Announcements Post
http://www.codeweavers.com/support/forums/announce/?t=24;mhl=132802#msg132802
  FROM:       Jeremy White <jwhite@example.com>
  TOPIC:      CrossOver Announcements
  SUBJECT:    CrossOver for free on Wednesday, October 31

Hi Folks,

I am happy to announce that we will be providing a copy of
CrossOver for free to all comers this Halloween, Wednesday,
October 31, from 00:00 until 23:59 pm, Central Daylight Time.
That's the treat - we hope you enjoy it, and we hope you spread
the word to all your friends so they, too, can enjoy CrossOver
goodness.  The expected 'trick' is that if you're a US citizen,
you should go vote next Tuesday.

You can read more about it in our press release here:
  http://www.codeweavers.com/about/general/press/20121029/

and you can see our internal staff reaction to the news here:
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkKiMJFvXbc

Existing customers will get a free 12 month extension added to
their entitlement, so they can enjoy CrossOver for 12 further
months.

To sign up for your free copy or free 12 month extension, simply
visit this web page: http://flock.codeweavers.com
any time on October 31, 2012, from 00:00 until 23:59 CDT.

If you have questions about the details of this promotion, we
have a FAQ page here:
  http://www.codeweavers.com/flockthevoteqa/

Now I've got to run, they've tracked my IP address to this
coffee shop I'm hiding in... <grin>

Cheers,

Jeremy "Mallard" White