Re: [tlug] Making programming easier... or something like that

Moin,

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 19:01:10 -0400
jep200404@example.com wrote:

> > And if possible at the same
> > time give Joe a better understanding of what he is actually doing.
>
> How much understanding do you want? Rabbit holes follow.

Thanks for the rabbit hole! I have to have a deeper look into this.
It looks very interesting and does actually contain lots of ideas
and points i tossed around when i studied electrical engineering
and programming. I always asked myself, how can anyone become a
good programmer without knowing what the compiler does with the code
and how the cpu steps trough it. And no, i never got a anwser.

How much do i want? Idealy? Everything! Realistically? Enough that
i don't hear things like "Since my boyfriend installed linux on
my laptop, the wireless network in the university has problems on windows.
And now i have to buy a new laptop because of him".
(this really happend just 2 weeks ago)

> > Hmm... reading my mail again i don't think i'm very clear about
> > what i want to acheive... but i also don't know how to formulate it
> > better :-(
>
> That's just the excuse I wanted to give the answers I wanted
> to give. :-)

Hehe. Give any answers you like. I'm interested in everything :-)

			Attila Kinali

--
There is no secret ingredient
         -- Po, Kung Fu Panda