Re: [tlug] Dying Monitor?

On 2012-10-17 02:26, Attila Kinali wrote:

If you'd live in Switzerland, i'd suggest to pack up everything and stop
by at my working place. I'd have more than enough tools there to fix
anything that can be fixed.

Don't you have any friends who are in the electronics business?
Or in to amateur radio? These guys usually have everything you need.

			Attila Kinali
-- There is no secret ingredient -- Po, Kung Fu Panda

No such luck here in Japan I'm afraid, Attila, unless someone on the list speaks up. :-)  But that was why I was wondering if there were any repair shops in Akihabara or whereever that might be able to deal with it.

PJ