Re: [tlug] OT: Geek girl looking for her another part

On 10 October 2012 10:58, Akira Kurogane <akira.kurogane@example.com> wrote:

> As an old man I will be able to annoy the younger folk by saying things such
> as: "Back in my day, dating was performed without the aid of git ...." or
> "One's love life was not under version control"

Hmmm. I'm officially an "old man" (I meet the age test for a pension), but
if I said the above to my kids they'd think I was gaga (maybe if git was
an iPhone app they'd understand.) I'll have to wait until my grandson is a
bit older than 2 to say it to him.

Jim

--
Jim Breen
Adjunct Snr Research Fellow, Japanese Studies Centre, Monash University