[tlug] [announcement] Rakuten Technology Conference will be held on October 20th.

Hi,

My name is Hiro Yoshioka working for Rakuten, Inc.

We are very pleased to announce Rakuten Technology Conference 2012
will be held on October 20th.

You will find the detail information the following.
http://tech.rakuten.co.jp/rtc2012/

All session will be in English and the conference are free of charge.

Please register as soon as possible. It is first come first serve.

Regards,
  Hiro
--
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/hyoshiok/