Re: [tlug] Testing

On Sat, Sep 1, 2012 at 2:59 AM, Daniel A. Ramaley
<daniel.ramaley@example.com> wrote:
> Is this thing on?
>
> Just testing... haven't gotten anything from this list in awhile, and
> the archives show the last post was a week ago.

It's occurred to me that since this was put on the Internet, people
are much more reluctant to post.  Imagine a large party with several
groups within the room - everyone talks energetically away within each
small group, but as soon as you put a microphone in front of someone
and they know they'll be heard throughout the entire room, they tend
to suddenly not have anything to say....

Lyle