[tlug] YAPC::Asia::2012

Hi All.

Next month there will be this year's YAPC::Asia.
(Which is better named YAPC::Japan then claiming the whole continent :-)

Anyone is planning to attend?
I do.

Btw, YAPC::EU that just ended turned out to be quite a horrible experience:
http://martian.org/karen/2012/08/23/leaving-frankfurt/
If our YAPC won't have an air conditioning, I'll abandon ship so fast, that the station computer won't understand how I managed to be on two gates on the same time. It's hot here!

Personally I think that Tokyo's YAPC is crowded, cooperated, and with low value to money/time ratio, but on the other hand this is Tokyo, and everything here is crowded and commercialized. :-)

Shmuel.