Re: [tlug] [OT] Ubuntu release name pattern and Japanese prime ministers

Nicolas Limare writes:

 > Unfortunately, my understanding of the local politics doesn't
 > extend far beyond a global impression of sad mediocrity and
 > inefficiency.

It's way OT so I won't say more than van Wolferen's "The Enigma of
Japanese Power" is still the essential reference.

BTW, I didn't mean it to be as harsh as maybe it sounds.  I thought
your application of Ubuntu naming to Japanese politics quite creative!

Maybe somebody should encourage David Letterman to adopt the
convention for his Lists of Infamy!

Steve