Re: [tlug] GPL vs. paid version and ethics

On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 02:47:54 +0900
"Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@example.com> wrote:

> I couldn't find any references to "non-commercial" for existing
> European law (well, to be honest I didn't go past Wikipedia or the
> first page of results of a Google search).

Blub.. i cannot find it either.. Could be that i'm misremembering
things from the discussion of the law revision, where this was
a topic.

> Sorry for going on at such length, but my biases should be evident so
> I wanted to back up my opinions with some real facts. :-)

No problem. It's always good to be corrected :)

			Attila Kinali

		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin