Re: [tlug] Linux geek for NZ visiting tokyo

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 18:42:43 +1200, Glen Ogilvie
<nelg@example.com> wrote:

> Recently I've been doing a lot of work with Puppet and RHN Satellite
> integration

Actually, one of the guys at work has been using Puppet lately with a fair
amount of success but ran into a couple of snags at one point. I don't
remember exactly what the issues were, though. Something to do with SSL
certificates IIRC.

If there were to be a talk on this subject, I'd really appreciate it if
someone could take down some notes so that I can pass them on to my
colleague in the hope that they prove useful for him!

Being in the UK I might have a few difficulties attending the tech meeting
in person...

--
Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com>