Re: [tlug] Multi-OS videoconferencing

>> I am wondering if you guys have any preference on videoconferencing among 3
>> different OSes: Ekiga, Empathy, or something else? Any tips appreciated.
>
> Have you tried Google Hangouts?

Have you? Does it work well with three people on three different OSes?

Darren

P.S. BTW, Ralph, I think only one person in your video conference needs
Skype premium: (see "What do you need?" about halfway down)
  http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/features/allfeatures/group-video-calls/

However the bigger thing holding me back is it needs Skype 5, and I've
not heard good things about the new Linux version, so I'm sticking with
skype (beta) 2.2.