[tlug] Photo organizers

Does anyone have any thoughts on Shotwell vs. Picasa vs. F-Spot vs.
digikam vs. ???

I have for ages and ages needed a convenient photo organizer. Nothing
too "pro"... just something really good at taking pics off a camera,
organizing, tagging, rotating, mass deletion, renaming, exporting in zip
files for sharing or whatever, uploading to popular sites.

I have finally had enough of drowning under the flood of pictures my
wife takes and won't organize herself (at least not till I figure out
the software and give it to her).

I'd prefer something on the lightweight side, but ease of use and
convenient features is the only real constraint.

Thanks.

Dave