[tlug] Wine issues

Hi all!

I have Ubuntu 12.04, and Wine 1.4. I have trouble playing Diablo II (it
seemed more stable a couple of years ago)

The issues:
1) Wine changes the colormap, so for instance Firefox cannot show correct colors
(nvidia card).
2) Sound: Crackling noises appear after the game worked for some time. In fact, it
becomes unusable. Interesting, my desktop became correct again after around 24 hours
just now (with no reboot, and not yet restarting Wine)...
3) Impossible to resize the window with this game. And it is very small on new hardware,
as you can understand.

If you have some hints, please let me know!

Regards,

Bruno.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.