Re: [tlug] Buddhist v English Days of Week (was Re: Programmers meetups it Tokyo?)

Funny,

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Attila Kinali <attila@example.com> wrote:
PS: For those who are not fluent in german, this is a reference
to the saying "Alles hat ein Ende, nur die Wurst hat zwei"
(everything has an end, only the sausage has two)

Interestingly, we have quite the same saying in France: "Toute bonne chose a une fin,
sauf la banane qui en a deux" (every good thing has an end, except banana which has two).
It seems to come from Africa... We have the same with "saucisson" (in that case, exactly the
same as yours, difference being that saucisson is much better than sausage :-)

Bruno.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.