Re: [tlug] *buntu 12.04

On 06/19/2012 01:54 PM, Josh Glover wrote:
2012/6/19 CL<az.4tlug@example.com>:

By "internal errors", do you mean kernel panics? What precisely
happens when these errors occur?

No kernel panics are reported. However, I get a vanilla message that says "something went wrong" and that's about it. I have not had the screen on when Xubuntu crashes and reboots so the same message is even more meaningless. I have tried to cause a crash in Xubuntu without success. In Kubuntu, it is possible to report the error and continue on my way, so I do.

--
CL