Re: [tlug] *buntu 12.04

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 8:18 AM, CL <az.4tlug@example.com> wrote:
> Doing a GOLOCAL (yes, I was a COBOL programmer) before doing much more
> with this.  Anyone else suffering daily, or more frequent crashes of any
> of the *buntu 12.04 flavors?  I am running Kubuntu on one desktop and
> one laptop, respectively, and Xubuntu on another.  All are suffering
> from internal errors at the OS level at least once a day.

I'm using Ubuntu on several different computers and have no big
problems.  Well, one problem I do have is that after upgrading the
kernel, I get a message about some package causing some crash.
Actually, after being on 12.04 for a couple of months, there are 3
such packages and all are mentioned (extensively :-) ) in Ubuntu's bug
list.

Nothing that makes the system unusable, though.  That is, I don't need
to restart or even log out and back in.

Ray