Re: [tlug] ... Rant about Akihabara

On 16 June 2012 22:18, Charles Muller <cmuller-lst@example.com> wrote:
> On 06/16/2012 07:02 AM, Jim Breen wrote:
>
>> On 15 June 2012 20:31, Elvin Eldridge<elvineldridge01@example.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> I believe even Mr. Breen said a whileback that this topposting was an
>>> outmoded idea. I agree with him.  -- Elvin
>>
>> Which "Mr Breen" was that? Certainly not me. Is there another of
>> my clan on the TLUG list?
>
> Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was Mr. Breen who was raising hell over
> this top-posting business, during most of 2011, I believe it was.

Funny that I missed it.  8-)}

Some devilish person must have edited them out of the TLUG archives too.
There were about 15 posts from someone called "Breen" in 2011. All were
from me and none mentioned top-posting.

Jim

--
Jim Breen
Adjunct Snr Research Fellow, Clayton School of IT, Monash University