[tlug] [BALUG-Announce] BALUG: Tu 2012-06-19: Rasperry Pi presented by Allan Cecil; & other BALUG news

Hey, check this out!  TLUG gets there first!

BTW, if you're in the Bay Area on 3rd Tuesday (usually), I highly
recommend BALUG meetings.  Good speakers, good conversation,
reasonably good food, reasonably cheap.  If you want more information,
just ask.