[tlug] Why just two packages unauthenticated

Darren Cook writes:

 > When I go to update my ubuntu 10.04 system, it keeps complaining that
 > memcached and wpasupplicant cannot be authenticated. All other packages
 > install/upgrade fine.

I've experienced that many times, almost always because of an
incomplete download.  Remove the packages that you've downloaded and
try again.  (Why that isn't done automatically by the PMS on the first
auth failure I don't know.)

If that's not it, it sometimes happens that signatures and packages
get mismatched on the server.  I probably did it more often than the
Ubuntu guys do :-) but nobody's perfect.  Try again tomorrow.

If that's not it, check the Ubuntu channels and/or write them.