[tlug] Why just two packages unauthenticated

When I go to update my ubuntu 10.04 system, it keeps complaining that
memcached and wpasupplicant cannot be authenticated. All other packages
install/upgrade fine.

I've been telling it to skip those two until I could look at it... which
I just did. I can't see anything different. They are both from
"lucid-updates", just like say "firefox" which is authenticating okay.
One is in "Networking", one is "World Wide Web (universe)"
Different maintainer email addresses.

So, it doesn't seem to me like I'm missing a gpg key, or something
simple like that. Any hints on how I troubleshoot/fix this?

Thanks,
Darren