Re: [tlug] But too much logs kills the logs: How to Grok Logs

On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 02:25:22 +0900
"Stephen J. Turnbull" <stephen@example.com> wrote:

> Evidently Germany doesn't allow public domain dedication (voluntary
> extinction of economic rights), but that's controversial in U.S. law
> as well (although most IP lawyers, including the FSF's, consider it
> safe to accept a PD dedication in lieu of a copyright assignment).

Interesting, didn't know about that. I always thought that public
domain dedication was part of the US copyright law.

>  > But there are concessions for public interest, especially if
>  > the talk is of political nature and given infront of a large
>  > audience.
>
> But this hardly applies to TLUG talks!

Not? Isn't talking about and promoting OSS a political statement?
;-)

			Attila Kinali
use without that foundation.