[tlug] Tokyo ISP recommendations

I'm moving out of my manshon where I've been for ten years (upstairs neighbor noise problem) with built-in optical fiber. Most likely I'll be renting an old apartment and will have to get either ADSL or hikari fiber installed. Anyhow, I've been out of the ISP loop for a while, so I'm just curious if any Tokyoites have strong recommendations for any particular ISP. Prior to 10 years ago, I was using Global Online (one of their first customers, actually), so I may well give them a call, but I figured I'd check TLUG first to see if there is some excellent provider out there that I should know about.

TIA,

Chuck

---------------------------
A. Charles Muller

Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology
Faculty of Letters
University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongō, Bunkyō-ku
Tokyo 113-8654, Japan