Re: [tlug] Ubuntu Laptop Assistance Please + Rant about Akihabara

On 06/08/2012 11:58 AM, Raymond Wan wrote:
And a counter-rant...  :-)  Here in Hong Kong, there aren't any
super-stores like Yodobashi Camera to purchase hardware (there are
ones that sell iPads, android phones, etc., of course).  I'm looking
to upgrade and have no idea which of the smaller stores are
trustworthy.  I'll trade what I have now with Akihabara any day!

I don't know. Looking for a business thinkpad laptop, I found Akihabara equally useless. Accept for hard disks I and a few generic things I am most buying computer equipment online now.

Edward