[tlug] Good shared office available near to Akihabara?

Hi, folks

I am looking for a shared office around Akiharara. Do you have any
recommendation?

We are a small group with 4 members. Now, we are working on a project
in weekend. Before this message, of cause, we tried to set up work
environment in my home for this project. However, it doesn't work
well.

I have checked out some of the shared offices by Googling. They are
good but too expensive for a start-up. I'd like to find some places
available in the weekend around 5,000 yen per day. No super level
office is required. One room with good wifi connection and power
supply is enough.

Any ideas?

Best regard,
/Adam