Re: [tlug] help to restore iPhone

Hello Prasad,

Yes its jailbreak device, I am not sure of the software but it should be 3.x.... version.
Any idea how can i restore to factory settings ?

Thanks for the help !

Regards
Deepika

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 10:31 AM, Prasad Bakre <prasad.bakre@example.com> wrote:

Hi Deepika,

Did you jailbreak the device?
Also what firmware/baseband is it on?

Best regards,
Prasad

On Jun 6, 2012 4:22 AM, "Deepika Ghuriani" <deepika.ghuriani@example.com> wrote:
Hello Friends !

I have iPhone 3 which has been locked by Passcode accidentally.  I tried restoring it through iTunes but it is again asking me for the passcode after restore. I don't want to update my software.
Is it possible to restore my iPhone with the backup of another iPhone(4) which is not having Passcode, if so can anyone guide me as I have tried looking for it but couldn't find any solution to it.

Thanks and Regards

--
Deepika

fixed broadband Internet services to individuals and corporations.
Visit ASAHI Net's English-language Web page: http://asahi-net.jp/en/

fixed broadband Internet services to individuals and corporations.
Visit ASAHI Net's English-language Web page: http://asahi-net.jp/en/

--
Deepika
080-3578-7709