Re: [tlug] [OT] French cuisine

On Thu, 31 May 2012 22:20:55 +0900
CL <az.4tlug@example.com> wrote:

> > Though, if i'd be in Japan, i definitly wouldnt want to eat german ;-)
>
> That'd be a BIG mistake if you appreciate German food.  There are German
> restaurants in Tokyo and Kobe that are equal to anything you can get in
> Germany,

Well, i'm not very fond of german food. They cook better than the swiss,
but that's not difficult. I'm more of a french and italian kind of type.
Or rather japanese, when i'm in japan :-) Ok, i know that most of the stuff
we declare as japanese is a japanese adaption of something else.

			Attila Kinali
use without that foundation.