[tlug] Couple of Sales Opportunities

I was contacted by a headhunter late last week who has two computer-related sales positions available and he'd like to fill in the near future. As a favor to him, I offered to bring these jobs to the attention of TLUG members to see if there is any interest.

I have details of each position that I can pass on to anyone interested in exchange for permission to supply the headhunter with your contact details.

- Both clients are Tokyo offices of US corporations.

- Both companies are looking for good Japanese communication skills -- native or near-native level -- to go with good English reporting skills for corporate management.

Position One: Representing a well-known database provider currently starting up in Japan and selling their database products to Japanese bengoshi and gaiben. The position requires some familiarity with legal research techniques and how law offices can apply the client's products to their work.

Position Two: A world-famous investigation and security company is looking for a sales representative to promote their computer data storage and indexing product to major Japanese design, manufacturing, and sales corporations. The software permits corporations to organize and store data in specific ways that permit easy retrieval and compartmentalization of searches,specifically for the preparation of answers to legal discovery queries when the company is being sued.

If either of these sound interesting, drop me a line at az.4tlug@example.com and I'll make introductions as quickly as possible.

--
CL