Re: [tlug] [OT] French cuisine

On Thu, 31 May 2012 07:59:06 +0900
CL <az.4tlug@example.com> wrote:

> - Then again, if you speak passable German, there are a couple of places
> in Tokyo and Narita (the town, not the airport) that will give you a
> different menu than the one the host nationals are picking from, as well.

I did something similar with a turkish place in Shinjiku. It was quite fun
to talk with the cooks there and hear what they have experienced in Japan
and how it differed from Turkey.

Though, if i'd be in Japan, i definitly wouldnt want to eat german ;-)

				Attila Kinali

		-- Tirin, The Dispossessed, U. Le Guin