Re: [tlug] [OT] French cuisine

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Attila Kinali <attila@example.com> wrote:
On Wed, 30 May 2012 20:27:56 +0900
Keith Bawden <keith@example.com> wrote:
As for the places to eat in general: It's often the small and dirty
places that serve the best food. Hey, if they cannot attrackt customers
by their looks, they have to have something else to survive ;-)

Near my home (it was near Hammersmith), I had a quite interesting experience:
I was so happy to find a "creperie"... So I went in, and ordered a simple one: Cheese and ham.
The galette was half cooked, twice too thick, and the hot mayonnaise on top was a huge surprise :-)

I did not even try a coffee, too afraid to have again mayo inside ;-)

Bruno.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.