[tlug] Linux Cafe

The whole top posting thread has run its course. Please leave it to die in peace, as it deserves. "Post, good; bottom post, better" to paraphrase The Sheep.

Walking between appointments at about 15:00 today, I spent a good solid ten minutes on the streets behind Chuo-dori and have got to say that Aki is changing and not for the better. There seem to be maid-san on every corner ("Yes, I look 22 but I'll be seven on my next birthday. A.so.bo?") and many of my old favorite shops have been replaced by shiny glass and steel monuments to corporate greed that none of the old guys I used to go visit could afford to rent one square tsubo of. In addition to Cleverly's kanban disappearing from my old-favorite shopping road, it looks as though Linux Cafe has gone Tango Union. I'll need to plan an all-day trip back to really disgust myself.

--
CL