Re: [tlug] Top-posting (was: plonk [Re: Classes])

The main reason I don't like to talk about top-posting is that we have
a long and pointless thread about top-posting every six months or so,
on average.

These are meta-discussions, given that they are about the list itself,
not about any of the matters considered topical on the list.
Meta-discussions are not bad in and of themselves, but we have a forum
for those: the tlug-admin list: