Re: [tlug] Classes

On May 27, 2012, at 1:51 AM, Edward Middleton wrote:
> I would say LFS, Gentoo or Arch would be one of the better ways to learn
> Linux.  If you got with any of the "dumb it down for simple users"
> distributions, your install might be slightly faster but you will learn
> very little about Linux.

Ed,
After careful consideration, you are right.

What Americans don't understand is the fact that
excellent students must bully others.
They just think all men and women are created equally.

Now I understood what this club is all about.
Please accept my apology.

Cheers,
Lewske Wada @ Toyota
Web: http://run.sh/