[tlug] Success

I'd again like to thank everyone for helping me and guiding me. I now was able to install Linux on two systems. It seems the USBs I was working with weren't working well. I was able to install Ubuntu on the first try. Strange. Things there aren't all rosy. It seems I can't put programs on the main screen. They disappear. I have to go looking for them and at times I have to reinstall.

I can take a break now. :)

--
Nick

Sent from Linux Mint