Re: [tlug] looking for a job

On Wed, 23 May 2012 14:34:30 +0200
Laurent K <laurent.kol@example.com> wrote:

> Attila: I know many people 30y working in IT that earn much less than 90k
> tho. Wages you're talking about are more IT in banks or very specific
> skills (SAP, Oracle, etc...).

Uhmm.. I know noone who earns less than 90k/y and is working in IT in
Switzerland. Ok, i dont consider Helldesk or anything similar as an IT
job. But any programmer or (unix) sysadmin i know earns more than that.

> By the way, you forgot Army fee and many
> other taxes for national.

Foreigners don't pay the army fee AFAIK.

> I was earning much less in Canada, but I was
> still able to save a lot too.

It doesnt suprise me. As i said, living in Switzerland is quite expensive.

			Attila Kinali
--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?