Re: [tlug] looking for a job

On May 23, 2012, at 10:35 PM, Raymond Wan wrote:
> I was looking at Japanese jobs in a web site (forgot which
> one) that was for foreigners.  There was a search field for
> Japanese level.  I selected JLPT 3 (i.e., the old system
> when there were only 4 levels) and there was only a few IT
> jobs.  Once I changed it to just JLPT 2, I got *pages*.
>
> Of course, there is also the other side-effect that less
> people have JLPT 2 than JLPT 3, so competition is also less...

Well if you can only read English, perhaps the best sites are
http://www.daijob.com/en/
and
http://www.careercross.com/en/
There's a limited number of offers with the hiring manager
being a foreigner and not asking you to speak Japanese.

Lewske Wada
Web: http://run.sh/
Email: ryu@example.com
Facebook: Lewske Wada