Re: [tlug] Anyone bringing hardware to the next meetup?

>> heads. To learn more and have fun at the same time, I'm looking for
>> some inexpensive hardware for the following;
>
> and Yamada-san said he has some equipment he'll bring for auctioning:
>   http://lists.tlug.jp/ML/1205/msg00023.html

Yes. For anyone interested, be prepared to carry rather largish items.

- Allied-Telesis CentreCOM 8624XL (1.5U, L3SW, 24port 100BaseTX, 2 GBIC)
- ExtremeNetworks Summit 48i (2U, L3SW 48port 100BaseTX, 2 GBIC)
- several M-ATX/ATX PC boxes
- and more, if people show interest...

Just for clarification, these equipments are my personal belongings,
and are not, and never were a company equipment.