[tlug] looking for a job

Hi TLUG members,

I came few times to TLUG meetings about 3 years ago, since that time I left Japan but I’m currently looking for new opportunities in Tokyo.

I have about 7 years of work experience as Linux System Engineer but very basic Japanese, I’ve made all my profile information available here:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1w7ADHJqOx0WjA5MWUwQWJNTFk

Please don’t hesitate to forward this link to anyone that might be looking for a Linux sysadmin.

During my last stay in Japan I realized how social/business-networking is important to enter Japan’s job market, probably more than registering in recruiting companies.

I’d also be glad to hear any tips about how to secure an IT job in Tokyo, how can I improve my profile, how can I put most chances on my side?

Cheers,
Laurent