Re: [tlug] Anyone bringing hardware to the next meetup?

On May 15, 2012, at 10:44 PM, Rich Pav <herroflomjapan@example.com> wrote:
I'm an unemployed tech support staff/webmaster/system administrator
with plenty of time on my hands when I'm not teaching part-time,
soul-crushing English conversation lessons to keep a roof over our
heads. To learn more and have fun at the same time, I'm looking for
some inexpensive hardware for the following;

Hi there,

I have parts, if you are interested in building a pc.
PSU, HD, cables, vid, eth, cards

I can bring them at the next tech mtg.

Also, if someone is interested in legacy scsi drives (with SCA connector)
I've got 4x9GB, 2x72GB(10000rpm), 1x36GB(15000rpm) drives to go.

Cheers,
Henri

router that can use OpenWRT

An inexpensive PC for:
VPN
Asterisk, using an X100P.com FX0 card I bought years ago but never got
around to installing
Minecraft server
2TB RAID NAS (obviously I'll buy the 2TB drives; not much expectation
for finding them used)
DLNA server

If you have any hardware that fits the bill, I'm in the market.

Thanks,

Rich