[tlug] Anyone bringing hardware to the next meetup?

I'm an unemployed tech support staff/webmaster/system administrator
with plenty of time on my hands when I'm not teaching part-time,
soul-crushing English conversation lessons to keep a roof over our
heads. To learn more and have fun at the same time, I'm looking for
some inexpensive hardware for the following;

router that can use OpenWRT

An inexpensive PC for:
VPN
Asterisk, using an X100P.com FX0 card I bought years ago but never got
around to installing
Minecraft server
2TB RAID NAS (obviously I'll buy the 2TB drives; not much expectation
for finding them used)
DLNA server

If you have any hardware that fits the bill, I'm in the market.

Thanks,

Rich