[tlug] Upgrade to 12.04

Hello, this is Nick again w/ an update. I'm trying to put Ubuntu 12.04 on anAA1. I got version 8.10 miraculously installed. Now I want to upgrade to the latest version.

I have Unetbookin. On a USB. I also have Ubuntu-12.04-desktop-i386.iso.part on it. How do I open it? I try booting from the USB & get a Unetbootin blue screen with many options, none of which work. It starts with 'Default' and goes down a whole list.

Thank everyone for reading.

Nick

Sent from my iPhone