[tlug] Grateful

Thank you to all that responded to my SOS.

I was not able to work with the GRUB file. I accidentally ran into an 8.10 Ubuntu, tried installing & it went smoothly from the start.

Windows is totally out of the picture. I'd now like to upgrade to 12.04 but it freezes during the boot. I get a blue 'UNetbootin' screen with an only option for default. I have no other options which it's presumably seeking.

I believe I've downloaded all the required files. Don't know.

BTW, the AA1 BIOS again messed up, which I fixed as before. It's very weak.

Nick

Sent from my iPhone