Re: [tlug] System/Network Engineer student seeking an internship

Pierre,

Hello everyone,

Have a job posting bit of spam for the list.

In a nutshell. I have a job opening for a geek that likes to suck data
out of a warehouse, chew on it, then spit it out to business users.
Ruby, Rails, R and SQL are the main bits and bobs.

More details here:http://goo.gl/hHd3d

Feel free to email me directly for more info: bawdenアット amazon ドットcom.

Regards,

-----

Bruce