Re: [tlug] New member

Mario,

First, thank you for your help. I do things by the seat of my pants. Right now nothing works. Ubuntu 12.04 was working well and was installed on a pen drive. I had previously taken my old Windows XP off the computer. I now wanted to run Ubuntu straight off my HDD. I did something and now I have nothing but a useless pendrive. I didn't know how to use the GRUB so I believe I don't even have it on my pendrive.

I think my mind is stuck on learning how to properly program or load the files onto the pendrive so as to make it bootable then to totally load it on to the computer.

Thank you for your time,

Nick