[tlug] New member

Hello to all,

This is Nick Bikkal. I'm new or maybe a returnee to TLUG. I recently deleted windows off my AA1 and installed Ubuntu which I had running off a pen drive. I pushed luck & tried to get Ubuntu to boot off the HDD. Now I can do nothing on the net book. I can't run anything on it. I'm sort of new to Linux, I haven't had much experience but I'm not new to the computer world.

I'd like to get Ubuntu only on the net book, if possible. Someone please help.

Thank you all,

Nick

Sent from my iPhone