Re: [tlug] [announcement] May 26 Technical Meeting

Regarding next May meeting,

> Other items on the agenda are:
> 1. Introduction of new members, news about Linux/Open Source,
>   general announcements, Q&A

Will it be OK if I make an annoucement of upcoming conference of
Debian JP project? It's not about usual monthly "benkyo-kai", but
the first countrywide meeting in Kyoto. It'll be about 5-10min talk.

> 2. Auction (bring any gear that would would like to donate to TLUG)

I have some desktop PCs and L2/L3 switches for I can donate.
Next meetup happens to take place at really convenient place for me to
bring in these items...