Re: [tlug] LINUX compatible WLAN USB modems

On 6 May 2012 12:41, Keith Wilkinson <PF2K-WLKN@example.com> wrote:
> Can anyone recommend any WLAN USB modems (preferably sold in Japan)
> that are LINUX compatible?  In the past I recall a local maker,
> maybe Planex or Corega, advertising some of their products as
> "compatible with LINUX, but LINUX not supported", but no longer...

Not answering the question, but I never found a Linux USB
modem here in Oz. It didn't really matter; for my infrequent
need it was simple to turn on the Wireless Hotspot on my スマホ.

Jim

--
Jim Breen
Adjunct Snr Research Fellow, Clayton School of IT, Monash University