Re: [tlug] LINUX compatible WLAN USB modems

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 11:41 AM, Keith Wilkinson
<PF2K-WLKN@example.com> wrote:
> Can anyone recommend any WLAN USB modems (preferably sold in Japan)
> that are LINUX compatible?  In the past I recall a local maker,
> maybe Planex or Corega, advertising some of their products as
> "compatible with LINUX, but LINUX not supported", but no longer...
> = KeithW

Not a straight answer, but if you want to go that route, I am using a
WiMAX + WiFi portable router for my mobile needs and Asahi-net as a
provider. So far I had almost no problem having the Net with me ;-)

So if you have WiFi working properly and are not for extreme lowpower,
it should work.

Kalin.