Re: [tlug] A book to ebook shop?

2012/4/30 Darren Cook <darren@example.com>:

>> The Pragmatic Programmers (http://pragpub.com) are also doing this right.
>
> (Do they offer something like O'Reilly's $5 to get the ebook if you've
> bought the printed book?)

Yes, even if you've bought the paper book elsewhere!

Looks like the price varies, but the discount is at least 50%; I just
registered my copies of "Programming Ruby, 3rd edition" and
"Programming Scala", and can now purchase the eBooks for $10 and
$8.80, respectively.

Not as good as O'Reilly's pricing, but still pretty fair.

Cheers,
Josh